• Supports 7th/6th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA1151 * This function will be supported depend on the CPU.
• Intel® B250 Chipset
• 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB - 7th Gen processors support DDR4 2400/ 2133 MHz* - 6th Gen processors support DDR4 2133 MHz* • Dual channel memory architecture • Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) * Please refer www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory. * DDR4 memory modules can only run at maximum of 2400 MHz for 7th Gen processors and 2133 MHz for 6th Gen processors on XMP mode.
• 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x4/x1 modes) • 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
* The PCI_E4 slot will be unavailable when an M.2 PCIe SSD module has been installed in the M2_2 slot. ** The PCI_E2/ PCI_E5 slot will be unavailable when an expansion card has been installed in the PCI_E3/ PCI_E6 slot.
• 1 x HDMI™ port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30Hz(7th Gen CPU), 4096x2160@24Hz(6th Gen CPU), 2560x1600@60Hz • 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
• Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
• Intel® B250 Chipset • 6x SATA 6Gb/s ports* • 2x M.2 slots (Key M) - Support up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s - Support PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe U.2 SSD with Turbo U.2 Host Card** - M2_1 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices - M2_2 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices - Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready for M2_2 slot*** • Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology for Intel Core™ processors
* M.2 and SATA ports combination details please refer user manual. ** The Turbo U.2 Host Card is not included, please purchase separately. *** Intel® Optane™ Technology is only supported when using 7th Gen processors. Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.
• ASMedia® ASM2142 Chipset - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-C port on the back panel ?- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-A port on the back panel
• Intel® B250 Chipset - 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors) - 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector - 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector - 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors - 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) - 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports) - 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector - 1 x 4-pin water pump fan connector - 4 x 4-pin system fan connectors - 1 x Front panel audio connector - 2 x Front panel connectors - 1 x RGB LED connector - 1 x TPM module connector - 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector - 1 x Serial port connector - 1 x Parallel port connector - 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port - 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A ports - 1 x DVI-D port - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A port - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port - 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A ports - 1 x HDMI™ port - 1 x LAN (RJ45) port - 5 x OFC audio jacks - 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
• 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.4 cm x 24.3 cm) • ATX Form Factor